"In an increasingly competitive and sophisticated market, no e-commerce brand can afford to take their eye off the ball when it comes to pricing - of all the pivotal moments in turning a visitor into a customer, it's one of the most important."
The second in our Internet Retailing series, this whitepaper takes and in-depth look at Internet Retailing and Tracking Competitor Prices, focused on:
- The role of price tracking as a fundamental part of any e-commerce strategy
- How competitor price tracking is currently deployed globally
- Impact of price tracking sales, profitability and customer loyalty for e-commerce retailers
- This white paper also includes case studies on leading brands including Amazon and Samsung as well as key industry verticals including fashion and technology.
Who will benefit from this whitepaper?
- E-commerce professionals
- Anyone who sells products and/or services online
- Product manufacturers and distributors